MY PURPOSE AS A PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER IS…
“I help women lose weight and build body confidence. My mission is to help educate and motivate my clients on the importance and benefits of healthy eating (through nutritional counseling), physical activity and strength training. And for women of all ages and training level to experience the awesome rewards that personal fitness training provides.”
TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
Certified trainer since 1994 through the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- 2010 Washington State Natural Body Building Championships
- 1st Place Masters 45+
- 1st Place Novice Bodybuilder
- 2011 NPC Vancouver USA National Body Building Championship
- 1st Place Open Women
- 2011 NAN BC National Columbia Classic Women’s Open Body Building Overall Champion
- Member of IDEA Health and Fitness Organization
- Attend conferences and seminars throughout the country to keep up on all the latest research and training methods.
- Work with jfit Fitness Company in sales and product development.
- For 10 years I worked at Club Green Meadows in Vancouver WA, personal training and instructing womens group strength circuit and stability ball classes.
Nothing happens until something starts moving.—
I Started Fitness with Purpose personal training, in 2005. You will find a private, spacious 1000 square foot in-home private fitness training studio complete with state of the art equipment. You’ll get personal attention, a non-intimidating environment, and no distractions, crowds or high pressure sales!!!
Fun workouts focused on your ability and goals.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Strength training
- Tennis (4.5 USTA Player)
Gale Volk- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer since 1994 through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.